Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Best of 2008

Best Tracks
10. The Helio Sequence - Can't say no
9. Talkdemonic - Black Wood Crimson
8. The Helio Sequence - Hallelujah
7. Bloc Party - Talons
6. Bloc Party - Flux
5. Little Joy - The Next Time Around
4. Little Joy - Unattainable
3. Little Joy - Keep Me In Mind
2. M.I.A. - Paper Planes
1. MGMT - Time to pretend

Best Albums
5. The Wedding Present - El Ray
4. Talkdemonic - Eyes at half mast
3. Bloc Party - Intimacy
2. Little Joy - Little Joy
1. The Helio Sequence - Keep Your Eyes Ahead

From the 33 gigs and 2 music festivals I went to in 2008 Rodrigo y Gabriela is the band I would most like to see again.

Best Movies (of the 38 that I saw in a cinema in 2008)
5. Synecdoche, New York
4. Burn After Reading
3. Cloverfield
2. Vicky Cristina Barcelona
1. Juno

Best Game
The Bourne Conspiracy, of course ;-)

2 comments:

Mike Niederquell said...

Juno came out in 2007! :P

I'm going to check out some of the bands you listed.

TFATDHQ said...

I would love to see Rodrigo Y Gabriella

AMAZING!!!